Press Releases & Articles:
The Cape Cod Chronicle, 03 September 2020
New Books For Young Readers Tell The Mayflower Story As 400th Anniversary Of Voyage Nears
By: Debra Lawless
Award-Winning Children’s Author Pens Delightful New Chapter Book in Honor of the Mayflower’s 400th Anniversary (1620-2020)
Schoolmaster Press is now part of the nationwide curriculum, Why America Is Free.
Chatham Author Brings John Adams To Life In Words And Music
- “Editors Choice/Rising Star” iUniverse recognized excellence in writing and overall for “The Adventures of Plimoth Plantation As Told by the Mayflower Mouse”
- “55th Annual New England Book Show Award” best in category K-12 for both the book and mulitmedia CD”John Adams: The Voice Heard ‘Round the World”
- “Parents’ Choice GOLD Award”, the “John Adams: The Voice Heard ‘Round the World CD” and book set won this prestigious award placing it among the very best audio and music products that entertain and teach with flair, stimulate imagination and inspire creativity. Parents’ Choice Foundation has been reviewing and recommending quality children’s media for more than 33 years. Read more…
- Family Storytime, hear the story of the Mayflower Mouse read aloud by the author, Friday, September 4, and 11 from 6:30-7:30 pm. Oyster Pond Beach, Chatham, MA.
- Book Signing, Saturday, September 5, from 1-3 pm. Yellow Umbrella Book Store, 501 Main St, Chatham, MA.
- Annual Colonial Faire, Wayside Inn, Sudbury, Massachusetts , book signing, at Schoolmaster Press tent, usually the last Saturday in September, check for the latest updates at http://www.wayside.org/events
- Plimoth Plantation Is Renamed During 400th Anniversary; A Fully Restored Mayflower II Sets Sail
- Various events at schools and libraries including the Vincennes Public Library in Indiana.
- Carlson visited schools, Knox County, Indiana, April 19-20 for presentations on John Adams to 6th graders and book signing at the Vincennes Public Library, Sunday April 22, 2-4pm.
- Mayflower II navigates through the Cape Cod Canal after years of restoration at Mystic Seaport in Connecticut.